Every year the officials of Kanpur University conduct the semester and annual exam for UG and PG courses and the semester exam is held twice a year. Kanpur University offers various UG & PG courses and for that, the university conducts the exam and declares the result every year.
Kanpur university UG and PG Result
Examinations for UG, PG, and other exams were held by Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University, Kanpur, in the months of April and December 2022 at various exam centers. The CSJMU Kanpur has successfully finished all undergraduate and graduate exams in an offline manner. The students who have registered for and taken part in the CSJMU Regular, Private, and Back Examinations, as well as those who are awaiting the results of the UG and PG exams at Kanpur University in 2023. Users can go to the Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University Kanpur’s official website to download the CSJMU Regular, Private, and Back Paper Exam Results 2023.
CSJMU BA BSC BCOM Result
There are many students enrolled in the undergraduate and graduate programmes. The students who are waiting for the CSJMU BA, BCom, and BS exam results 2023 can now see the results for the first, second, and third years of study on the university’s official website.
CSJMU MA MSC MCOM Result
PG Exam like MA, MCom, MSc, MCA, MBA and other Exams by the month of April and December 2022 at Various Exam Centres. All Under Graduation and Post-Graduation Exams have been successfully completed in offline mode by the CSJMU Kanpur. The students who are waiting for the CSJMU MA MSC MCOM results can now see the results on the university official website.
Kanpur University UG PG Regular/Private Result 2023
All the students who are currently searching for CSJM University Result 2023 Download Link. The authority will shortly give all candidates access to a download link, and every students who submitted an application and given exam, They will be able to access the Kanpur University BA, BSc, BCom, BCA, BBA, MA, MCom, MSc, MCA, MBA 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th Semester / Year Exam Sarkari Result.
How To Download CSJMU Kanpur University Results 2023?
Steps through which you will be able to download the CSJMU results easily
- First of all, Candidates Need to Visit the official website of Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University CSJMU, Kanpur https://csjmu.ac.in
- To begin, the students must first visit the official portal of the Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur (CS JHU).
- Then on the home page, look for the Student Service drop-down menu on the top.
- Then from the menu, click on All Results under the Result Services heading.
- As you click on it, there will be four options to select per your examination. Click on the Annual/ Semester/ medical exam link.
- Then a new page will open. There you have to enter information regarding your examination.
- Enter the session (2021-22) from the drop-down menu. Next, select the Course Type, like regular or supplementary. Then enter the Exam from the drop-down menu, Type Course, Select the Year (from 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year)/Semester, and your roll number.
- Then click on the search button at the end for your college result.
Details mentioned on the CSJMU Exam Result 2023
- Name of Exam conducting authority
- Name of the student
- Roll number of the student
- Mother’s name of the student
- Father’s name of the student
- Photograph of the student
- Total marks semester-wise
- Marks are obtained by the student each Semester.
- Division of the student
- Signature of Vice-Chancellor
How to get CSJMU online degree?
Here are some helping steps for you to get your online degree
- Go to the official website https://csjmu.ac.in and Click on the Student Services link.
- Now, go to the existing student column and click on the degree link.
- Click on the degree link on the Student Services page.
- After this, click on the link of “Online Application for Degree Certificate”.
- Now, you arrive on the Online Application for Degree Certificate page. Now fill in all the requested information carefully and click on “search”.
- You are now on the Required Details for Degree page. On this page, fill in the first and second-year roll number and passing year; after that, enter the environment passing part, year, roll number and exam type. After filling in all the requested information, click on Check Your Detail.
- Now, you will be asked whether all the requested information is correct; then click on “Yes” if it is correct.
- Now fill in all the requested information carefully, the ID proof uploaded up to 200 kb.
- Tick the check box, preview your degree certificate by clicking on the “preview button”. Now click on the final submit button.
- On the next page, you will find registration no. And the payment amount will appear, click on ‘click here to pay. On the next page, choose the mode of payment and click on “pay now”.
- To print your, go to the “Reprint Online Application for Degree Certificate” link.
- For payment-related information and transaction number, click on “Click here to find your Payment details and get Transaction Number”.
About Kanpur University
Kanpur University, also known as Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU), is one of the oldest and largest universities in Uttar Pradesh, India. Established in 1966, the university has grown to become a leading education institution in the state, offering a range of courses in disciplines like Science, Arts, Commerce, Law and Engineering.
Kanpur University is spread over two campuses – The City Campus in Jajmau and the Kalyanpur Campus. The university has over 400 affiliated colleges and more than 400,000 students. It also has a number of research centers and institutes dedicated to various disciplines.
The university offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in various disciplines. It is also involved in research activities, which are supported by funding from the government, private organisations and other sources. Kanpur University is known for its high standards of teaching and research. The faculty is highly qualified and experienced, and the university is well equipped with modern facilities and resources. The university also offers a wide range of extracurricular activities, including sports, cultural events and workshops.