Kendriya Vidyalaya Golconda 1
The school is under the guidance of Defence Sector that maintains a standard of certain rules and regulations. It was established in the year 1966 by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, New Delhi, an independent body which was formed by Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Golconda 1 is situated in Langer House and is opposite to Langer House Police Station that is 2 km away from the Historical Golconda Fort and 4km away from Mehdipatnam. The school is at the centre place connected by APSRTC bus routes to all places in the city.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Golconda 1 is a well renowned school that nurture students with supreme qualities for being a good citizen. It has notable achievements of alumni who did and are doing excellent work in various sectors.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Golconda 1 Admissions:
To fill the application of your child following documents and things are required:
- An Indian SIM card with a valid mobile number
- Valid email address that is in regular use
- A scanned or digital photograph of the child seeking admission (the file must be JPEG file of maximum size 256KB),
- Child’s birth certificate scanned copy (the file can be PDF file or JPEG of maximum size 256KB),
- In case, you are applying in the category of economically weak the details of government certificate are required
- If the admission is in the case of transfer, then the details of grandparents/parents are required whose service credentials are necessary for filling up the application form.
Mandatory steps are involved for successfully submitting an application form for admission.
- Successful registration on the portal for this you will be assigned a unique Login Code. Please secure your unique Login Code carefully for future use.
- Process of filling and submitting the application: As now the applicant will get a Login Code after registration which will be used to login and fill the online application form.
- Now the applicant gets choice of three different Kendriya Vidyalayas in India in a single form without any choice between Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- Once the form is filled, submit it by clicking on the Submit Application button.
- After successful submission of the application, applicant will be assigned a unique Application Submission Code, that will be different from the Login Code.
- Now the applicant can see a list of original documents to be submitted to the Kendriya Vidyalaya for verification.
- For admission the applicant is required to save the Application Submission Code and the list of documents that are importantly required.
For more information about admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Golconda 1, please visit https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/instructions.html
Kendriya Vidyalaya Golconda 1 Fee Structure
|Re Admission Fee
|Tuition Fee (Class IX & X (Boys))
|Tuition Fee (Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys))
|Tuition Fee (Class XI & XII Science (Boys))
|Computer Fund (Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted)
|Computer Fund (Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage)
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Golconda 1 Address and Phone No.
Kendriya Vidyalaya No 1, Fort Rd,
Kendriya Vidyalaya Golconda 1 Official Website
For official website visit the link https://no1golconda.kvs.ac.in